Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Introductions - Faith Draper, Owner/Artist

First let me introduce myself. I'm Faith Draper and am not only a freelance writer but am also part owner of the business 'Nature Inspired Handcrafts'.

I come to the business with:

  • 40 years of experience dabbling in various arts and crafts
  • 9 years of experience in Internet marketing, web design, and writing web content
  • 2 years of writing for a variety of blogs
  • and I can't tell you how many years of having a desire to be my own boss

I am also the mother of 4 and grandmother of 5 beautiful grandchildren.

As I am the writer in the business I will be the partner you hear from most here on the blog, on our web site and on our online store. You will also be seeing a lot of my arts and crafts including crocheted afghans, glass bead jewelry, different hand painted items, and more to come in the future.

Tomorrow I will be introducing the other partner in the business, Mel.

No comments: